Restricting logout options?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 20:38:33 CET 2010

Hi,
   My wife's desktop died and for the short term we decided to move
her account to my MythTV backend server box. I don't see much problem
doing this - it's almost done in fact - but one risk is that she or
the kid will make a mistake logging out where they hit one of the
shutdown options instead of just logging out. If they make that
mistake then recordings will get missed or broken up.

   I'm wondering if there is something in the settings area that would
allow me to remove everything except a plain log out? The other 4
(shutdown/restart/suspend/hibernate) are all problematic.

Thanks,
Mark