Web developers and contributors needed for xfce.org

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Feb 15 05:56:30 CET 2010

Hi Jérôme.

I may be able to help, but my skills are probably not of high enough standard.

Web sites I have personally created are at:

http://www.douglaidlaw.net/boykett/ - a 3-column setup I created from scratch
following precedents, but eventually developed my own layout.

http://www.douglaidlaw.net/phpgedview/ uses PHP, but it is all supplied.

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~laidlaws/ - very old and not updated.  I am in the
middle of updating the depression pages to a more modern format using CSS.

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~shlions/  My very first attempt. Started with a one-
page template and went from there.  I have now moved away from Swan Hill, and
the Club isn't interested.

Doug,
indexing for http://www.ryersonindex.org.