ANNOUNCE: xfburn 0.4.3 released
squisher at xfce.org
Sat Feb 13 08:05:37 CET 2010
xfburn 0.4.3 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 52d33e56b7ce9774fba680f50723eaf1a7215091
MD5 checksum: 147cdc2d909e751125be16103b8dc81f
What is xfburn?
A simple CD/DVD burning application which supports erasing, formatting
of discs; burning of iso images, audio, and data compositions.
Release notes for 0.4.3
I'm please to announce xfburn 0.4.3, another bugfix release.
Time is scarce, so there are no new features, but this release should at
least make everyone's lives a bit easier since a couple of annoying bugs
- Fall back gracefully to use libburn when compiled with HAL support
but when the HAL daemon is not running.
- Again show the volume name in the burn dialog if it has the default
- By default let libburn autodetect the write mode
- Fix a crash after burning is complete
- Fix a crash when adding files to a composition which was non-empty
- Don't ask unlimited number of times if a disc should get blanked
- Always check for mounted discs before using the drive
Enjoy, and as always, thanks to all the translators for their hard work!
More information about the Xfce