Possible to Use Orage on Remote Systems?

Snood snood at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 12:30:53 CET 2010

Tino Keitel wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 14:12:18 -0500, Snood wrote:
>> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
>> <head>
>
> Please use plain text instead of HTML mails.
>
> [...]

Oops! Just installed the OS on the new laptop and forgot to change the
settings in the e-mail client. My apologies to everyone. I should have
noticed right away when I received the first reply.

>> Right now, I'm at a loss as to think where to start. I guess I've
>> really got to wait until I get back to that network. I can't very well
>
> Yves already pointed to dbus and environment variables. This is also my
> guess. A a look into the files in ~/.dbus/session-bus/ of your remote
> host should give you the proper variables for the dbus session.
>
> Regards,
> Tino

Thanks again to you and Yves. I'll check when I get to the office.
Unfortunately circumstances with weather and roads may delay my return
to that office until Friday.

Regards,
Sam