xfburn and Audio CD

Robin diilbert.atlantis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:21:11 CET 2010

I am not a slave per-say, it is just easier to use a slick GUI
application.  I ended up using GnomeBaker and it uses paranoia under
the hood, just without needing to remember commands.

As a foot note, when trying to convert a non-technical person to Linux
the last thing you want to do is tell them the best route is to use
the command line.  I can image what my wife would say if I said "Just
open up the terminal and type this set of commands".  First words out
of her mouth will be "I am just going to reboot into Windows".

Robin