Can't build vala bindings

J. Anthony Limon j at flippo.net
Thu Feb 4 01:35:25 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the git version of xfmpc but I first can't get
the vala bindings to build first. I've pulled the older releases _and_
older git versions that were for 4.6 since the current git is for 4.7,
either way all I get is ..

 jlimon  ~/xfce4-vala  >  ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for vala-gen-introspect... /usr/bin/vala-gen-introspect
checking for vapigen... /usr/bin/vapigen
checking for valac... /usr/bin/valac
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile

 jlimon  ~/xfce4-vala  >  make
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

I'm not very good with dealing with autotools, any ideas?

- J