OT: claws (was: OT: xfce sound)

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Wed Feb 3 14:21:33 CET 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 14:32 -0500, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> On 01/31/2010 07:25 AM, Jerry wrote:
> > I have use claws-mail for years and have found it far superior to
> > KMail.
>
> Just wondering:  how does claws-mail stack up against Mozilla Thunderbird?
>
> DR

I've used both and like various aspects of each; my recommendation would
be to load up and try both. Claws Mail will import from and export to
mbox-type files (Thunderbird's format). So you should be able to freely
shift from one to the other once your own experience tells you which you
prefer.

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"I just bought a 12-pound theropod for Thanksgiving Dinner."
            -- From a paleontology email list