Xfce4-systemload-plugin

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:31:14 CET 2010

Hi,

The last time we bugged with some ping-pong play was with the
goodies-maintainers page[0] and IMO, although YMMV, you can safely
take over a project (or fork it, or branch it, ...) that has holes in
the last maintainer field. The holes represent the maintainer without
activity, clearly, even some emails were non-existent.

[0] http://goodies.xfce.org/goodies-maintainers

Cheers
Mike