One question I have ...

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Mon Dec 20 14:32:50 CET 2010

On 12/19/2010 02:10 AM, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On sam., 2010-12-18 at 15:34 -0500, Ernesto Acosta wrote:
>> It would be nice if someone who has managed to compile Xfce Wiki 4.8pre
>> write on how to do it step by step, if possible clear. But again, I
>> think the easiest way is to create a. Run, if you can do.
>>
> I have no idea what you mean.

I want to know is whether it is possible to create a. Run for Xfce 4.8,
as it could create a. Run for Xfce 4.6. If possible do this, what I
suggest is that someone with experience in the field, type in the wiki a
kind of How To, how to do this step by step.

So in this way any user could create their own. run and try Xfce 4.8pre.

--
Saludos: *Ernesto Acosta*
/Linux Registered User:/ *3468707*