ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.1.5 released
jannis at xfce.org
Sun Dec 5 16:28:01 CET 2010
thunar 1.1.5 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: c37e263b01264c71157d012c1ec4d697a4b62d3a
MD5 checksum: c417d6655652d4b9eea334a6b48ba333
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.1.5
- Make .desktop entries installed by Thunar validate against
desktop-file-utils 0.16 (bug #6655). Patch by Samuli Suominen.
- Fix missing instruction to load the sendto model (bug #6762).
- Fix the sample D-Bus client for the org.xfce.FileManager interface.
- Fix home folder being displayed as "Desktop" if $HOME is set to
- Fix outdated Thunar D-Bus API usage in the trash panel applet.
- Create user dirs instead of showing an error if they don't exist.
- Allow scrolling in the 'Open With' combo box of the file properties
dialog (bug #3055).
- Expand filenames starting with './' based on the current working
directory instead of home (bug #3451).
- Print an error if thunar-settings fails to contact the file manager
service (bug #6547).
- Permanently delete files if at least one of them cannot be trashed
- Fix a typo in configure.in.in (bug #6724).
- Include panel macro header (bug #6680).
- Use GTK_STOCK_FILE as the fallback icon for files (bug #6662).
- Fix compiler warnings about shadowed variables.
- Use Name field as display name of desktop entries (bug #6860).
- Fix a memory leak in thunar_transfer_job_execute().
- Fix a segmentation fault when reloading files.
- Avoid GIO 2.20 function calls.
- Properly avoid launching the file manager recursively by checking
the GAppInfo id/name.
- Translation updates: Hungarian, German, Slovak,
Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese (China), Greek, Catalan (Valencian),
Italian, Basque, Spanish (Castilian), Kazakh, Portuguese, Hebrew,
Galician, Indonesian, Chinese (Taiwan), Japanese.
More information about the Xfce