World clock

Hinko Kocevar hinko.kocevar at i-tech.si
Wed Aug 25 13:18:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 08/25/10 08:04, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> Hello
>
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar at i-tech.si> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is there a world clock applet or application available for Xfce? Maybe
>>
> Yes, but it's very well hidden. You need to add orageclock to the
> panel and then mouse middle button on it (it's either clicking the
> mouse-wheel or producing a very quick, sequential <left>+<right>
> clicks). Alternatively, run `globaltime' on the terminal. Then you can
> configure as many clocks as you need, for all the needed timezones.
>
> I wish there were an easy way to access globaltime from the Orage menus. Regards

Found it :)!

Thank you,
Hinko

> Liviu

Hinko Kocevar
Technical support software engineer
Instrumentation Technologies d.d.
Velika pot 22, SI-5250 Solkan - Slovenia
T:+386 5 3352600, F:+386 5 3352601
mailto: hinko.kocevar at i-tech.si

http://www.i-tech.si - When your users demand stability

The information transmitted is intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, retention,
disclosure or other use by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender and
delete all copies.