Translations.xfce.org is 1 year old

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:28:06 CEST 2010

Last night our Transifex installation turned 1 year old. I think with
101 users and  4012 submissions in 45 languages it has been quite a
step forward compared to the previous mailing list-based submission
system. For that I'd like to thank all the people involved, most
noticeably Jannis for the initial setup, the Transifex guys for help
and fixing bugs, Og for the appliance we've been running for the last
half year and of course the Translators with all their patience and
effort to make it a success.

Cheers,
The Xfce development team.