blueman wants nautilus

Al Bogner xfce at ml093.pinguin.uni.cc
Thu Aug 5 22:03:13 CEST 2010

Am Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:03:55 +0200
schrieb Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:

> Am Donnerstag, den 05.08.2010, 00:46 +0200 schrieb Al Bogner:
> > I use blueman-1.21-1.2.i586 with opensuse 11.3 and I get the
> > message, that nautilus cannot be opened. Then it says I can
> > configure another browser, but where? There is no option with
> > blueman so I think it is a general option.
>
> I guess you will need to edit
> ~/.local/share/applications/defaults.list and include a line like
> this:
>
> inode/directory=thunar.desktop

I don't understand what inode means in this case.

> Make sure thunar.desktop matches the name of the launcher for thunar
> in /usr/share/applications. Hopefully blueman will accept this.

ls /usr/share/applications/* | grep -i thunar
/usr/share/applications/Thunar-bulk-rename.desktop
/usr/share/applications/Thunar.desktop
/usr/share/applications/Thunar-folder-handler.desktop
/usr/share/applications/thunar-settings.desktop
/usr/share/applications/thunar-volman-settings.desktop

Al