xfce settings manager problem

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sat Apr 17 22:31:39 CEST 2010

Hey,

check that xfsettingsd is running:

ps aux | grep xfs

If not, start via /usr/local/bin/xfsettingsd or wherever you installed
it; the theme should change now and changes in the settings manager
should persist. Rember to save the session when logging out, this can be
done via the session entry in the settings manager or wehn being
presented the logout-window.

HTH

Fabian