Window operations functions

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Apr 12 12:52:29 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:33:45PM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > Any pointers to documentation that explains how to do the above things
> > with Xfce/Xfwm would be greatly appreciated.
>
> If you like fvwm, why not use fvwm with some Xfce components?  Fvwm
> seems to do everything you want.

It's really not quite that simple usually.  I'm in rather the same
place as Jasper here, I very much like the ease of configuration of
fvwm (for a command line/text file afficionado that is) but xfce fits
in better with modern Linux distributions.  So we're caught between
ease of configuration (in fvwm) and ease of integration with the
modern Linux desktop (in xfce).

--
Chris Green