Kiosk mode with more than one configuration

Stig Eriksson stig.eriksson at cactus.se
Fri Sep 25 15:09:26 CEST 2009

I am trying to use the kiosk mode in Xfce 4.6

I want to create different users, where each user has his own panels
and menus. I can do that by creating configurations under $HOME/.config.

Then I want do prevent the user from changing these configurations,
by using kiosk mode. But after creating the configuration file
/etc/xdg/xfce4/kiosk/kioskrc, then user defined panels and menus
from $HOME/.config will not be used at all, at least not for users
that are not allowed to alter settings?

Is there any way to have multiple configurations in kiosk mode?
--
/Stig