Help needed

Raghavendra Prabhu rrprabhu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:09:20 CEST 2009

Mike,

Thank you for the response.

Yes Olivier did point me out to the source code that has the flag. I
was following Olivier's instructions and trying to track the source
code out for a higher level input parameter passing which may finally
lead to a configuration file.

So would the solution be to rebuild the xfwm4 with the flag disabled
already in the code and then use the built binary as the window
manager in my case? Would this be the fix?

Thanks & Regards,
Prabhu