Help needed

Raghavendra Prabhu rrprabhu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:52:42 CEST 2009

Hi
I apologize for the repeat mails to the group.
I was working on disabling move  xfwm_flag_has_move.
What is the configuration file that i have to make changes in .

Where are the configurations saved when you use the windowmanager to
disable close, hide and shade properties using the window manager
settings. Can the settings for xfwm_flag_has_move be added in the same
file.

I have repeatedly looked at this for a while but have not managed to
find the configuration files. I am using XFCE 4.4

Prabhu