aspell gone?

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Fri Nov 27 12:55:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm on gentoo and I've been playing with some use... CM has been
rebuild as:

[I] mail-client/claws-mail
     Available versions:  3.7.2 (~)3.7.3 {bogofilter crypt dbus dillo doc gnome gnutls imap ipv6 kde ldap nntp pda session smime spamassassin spell ssl startup-notification xface}
     Installed versions:  3.7.3(11:58:56 AM 11/27/2009)(crypt dbus imap session spamassassin spell ssl startup-notification -bogofilter -dillo -doc -gnome -gnutls -ipv6 -ldap -nntp -pda -smime -xface)

but now aspeel does not work anymore.
CM looks for it in

/usr/lib/aspel

but it's under:

/usr/lib/aspell-0.60/

So, I could simply do a link, but I'm wondering if I'mdoing somethng
wrong, or I hit some kind of bug.

TIA,
Arnau