Parole and Mandriva script

patrick.2 patrick.2 at laposte.net
Wed Nov 25 09:29:31 CET 2009

le Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:31:32 +0100
Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org> à écrit:

> If you are reading an audio disc then the command is:
>
> launch parole cdda:// --device /dev/sr0 (for the upcoming new beta
> version), for the old alpha versions (parole cdda://) since it didn't
> have a device command line option.

Hi,

ok, thanks, i don't know why parole cdda:// don't work in the script:(
i have open a bug in qa, and wait for answer.
of course it work great in command line, the only regret is not seeing the track list.

if you can send me the command for open Dvd.

Best regards.

--
Patrick.
envoye depuis le monde libre ...