Task list?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 24 21:55:19 CET 2009

    I don't know why but I am suddenly having a problem with what I
    believe is called the "Task List." If I have six browser tabs open
    they normally appear across the top of the screen in Panel 1.

    Something has happened and they now insist on squeezing into Panel 2
    at the bottom of my screen where there is little room and they
    shrink down to an unreadable collection!

    I have some cats roaming the place and perhaps this resulted from
    one walking/sitting on the keyboard? Whatever I can't find a way to
    move those list items back to Panel 1
    where there is room for them.

    Any help appreciated.

    Bob