ANNOUNCE: xfce4-power-manager 0.8.4.1 released

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Nov 3 01:56:44 CET 2009

Hey Ali,

On Mon,  2 Nov 2009 08:33:11 +0000 (UTC)
Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org> wrote:

> xfce4-power-manager 0.8.4.1 is now available for download from

This looks a lot better with regards to usability than previous
releases. Way to go!

It's not perfect though. E.g. I don't like the radio buttons on the
extended pane; I think those would better be aligned like this:

  Set computer to inactivity sleep mode:
    (O) Suspend   ( ) Hibernate

Or using a combo box like this:

  Set computer to inactivity sleep mode: [ Suspend    |v]

Other than that I really like what I see so far. Now I only need to
set up power management on the uswsusp side properly again to benefit
from it. ;)

Cheers,
Jannis