Create your own .Run

Ernesto Acosta Valdés elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Fri May 8 21:37:50 CEST 2009

X-IPI Cepero Bonilla-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Because we learned how to do it myself. The information in the Wiki is
good, but lacks details. Try to contribute something to the article in
the Wiki.

I wrote a tutorial on it, in Spanish.

http://xfceando.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/aprende-a-crear-tu-propio-run-de-xfce-4-6-1/

> Ernesto Acosta Valdés wrote:
>
> > Well since there's no need to worry about. I got it as the process
> > to construct the run of Xfce 4.6.1. Anyway, I still think that the
> > tutorial, or better said, the explanation given in the Xfce wiki is
> > not very well explained, or at least not for a normal user.
>
> It's not intended that "normal users" build the installer from
> scratch. Those instructions are mainly there for the release manager
> because it's easy to forget how to build the installer.
>
> If someone wants to figure out how to do it and make the docs for
> that easier to read, they can feel free.  It's a wiki, and anyone can
> edit it.
>
> 	-brian

y se considera que está limpio.