Create your own .Run

Ernesto Acosta Valdés elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Thu May 7 15:02:13 CEST 2009

X-IPI Cepero Bonilla-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Sorry. The problem is that I do not speak English and I use Google
Translate to write my messages. What if the information available in
the Xfce wiki to create a run is valid.

I believe that this information is not very clear, so I would like
someone to explain it to me step by step in a more easy, as I am not a
programmer or developer.
> 2009/5/7 Ernesto Acosta Valdés <elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu>:
>
> Please, please. Improve your english first, your phrases are totally
> undecipherable,
> and hence after some mails people will stop trying to understand you
> and will just ignore
> your e-mails.
>
> Landry

y se considera que está limpio.