terminal moves when fast resizing

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:48:15 CET 2009

Hello,

  I'm experiencing a strange behavior when resizing the Terminal window
(other program windows, like firefox and xterm, do not exhibit this) that
accompanies XFCE 4.6.0.

  If I try to do a fast resize using the left margin in the right direction
in order to get a window smaller than 4x24 (my original size is 80x24), the
window first get reduced to 4x24 and then it moves following the mouse to
the right.

  However, if I resize it using the top-left margin to the right-bottom
margin, this happens when the window size is approximately 4x3.

  FWIW, I'm using Xfce 4.6.0 on a opensuse 11.0 box. The Xfce package is
installed from the opensuse repositories.

Regards.

Empty your memory,
with a free()...
like a pointer!