Xfce Buildbot Server - Call for Donations

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Mar 13 15:34:22 CET 2009

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:18:19 -0500
Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Nick Schermer
> <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2009/3/13 Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>:
> >>
> >> Status update: 115/170 EUR. Thanks to Harold Alding and his
> >> company Madcap (madcap.nl)!
> >
> > Donated 50 euros, 165/170.
> >
> > Nick
>
> I donated 30 euros.  I guess that puts us over the top?  (These
> replies weren't in yet...).  Maybe drinks are on Jannis next time
> people see him.  :)

Yep, with that we're at 195/170 EUR. Thanks to you and Nick!

Samuel also ordered a heatsink for the second CPU so we could cover
that with the donations as well. As "ususal", I'll keep the surplus on
the PayPal account so that we can use it in future situations ... like
having a drink together ;)

  - Jannis