xfce 4.6: xfwm crash with qtcurve

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:53:34 CET 2009

Hi Kurt

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Kurt J. Bosch wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just updated to 4.6 on ArchLinux these days. Unfortunately xfwm always
>> crashes with a segfault when I hit Alt+Tab to cycle windows as soon as I
>> select Appearance QtCurve. I tried this with an empty users home and no
>> xorg.conf too. In 4.4.3 there was no problem with this.
>>
>> Any one else seeing this ?
>
> Probably a bug in qtcurve, then.  Can't really say without a backtrace of
> the crash.

Humm, sounds like a bug in xfwm4 anyway, it should not crash (actually
it's been years since I saw xfwm4 crash so it's interesting.

Do you know if ArchLinux disables warnings in gtk in their build?

PS: Please open a bugzilla in bugzilla.xfce.org, it's more suited than
a discussion on the ML for such matter.

Cheers,
Olivier.