two xfces loading

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Tue Jun 30 12:45:10 CEST 2009

Le dimanche 28 juin 2009 08:51:32, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
> Dear all,
[...]
> Also clipman 1.0.1 issues warnings of lost selection, and of another
> clipboard manager running. When I check top, I have the panel and
> associated plug-ins doubled (see attached info from top). Xfce can be
> restored to normal by killing one of the xfce panels, but the process
> is again erratic, with starts-restarts before xfce decides to settle
> for one instance only.
[...]

Regarding this issue, I also got hit by hit when I restarted the panel not
always however. I'm gonna change this in the coming release. There will be an
optional daemon instead.

Regarding the double apps launched, I had suggest that you clean up your
session. The best is to log off and wipe ~/.cache/sessions. Also check that
~/.config/autostart doesn't start applications you do not wish (that latter is
available in Xfce Menu > Settings > Autostarted applications).

> Liviu

Mike