xfce4-volstatus-icon requires ghal-0?

Joost Kremers joostkremers at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 19 10:33:35 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I just tried to compile the svn version of xfce4-volstatus-icon from the
xfce-goodies project, but configure broke off with the following error:

checking for ghal-0 >= 0.1.0... not found
*** The required package ghal-0 was not found on your system.
*** Please install ghal-0 (atleast version 0.1.0) or adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
*** installed the package in a nonstandard prefix so that
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

Google doesn't tell me what ghal-0 is or where to find it. Anyone know what
it is?

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments