Forcing items on panel to far right

Ray Van Dolson rayvd at bludgeon.org
Fri Jun 12 06:14:47 CEST 2009

I just upgraded to Fedora 11 from Fedora 10 and thus am running XFCE
4.6.1.

I used to have the XFCE menu set up on the far left of my panel,
followed by spaces for running applications, and then blank space and
to the far right my pager and clock.

However, now, everything seems to be pushed to the left, and although
my clock and pager get moved to the right as I open new applications I
can't figure out how to force them to be aligned with the right edge of
my screen all the time.  Dragging them over there doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ray