Appearance - Theme Problem

Bruno Ramos ladrilho at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:01:59 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Alexander
Toresson<alexander.toresson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Bruno Ramos<ladrilho at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, I tried xfconf-query to clear the configuration but I think there
>> problem is not gone.
>>
>> Here are some screens from xfce-dusk theme.
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/dy1851/5
>> http://tinypic.com/r/2q0ivtj/5
>>
>> Maybe I'm expecting the theme to change things that it's not suposed
>> to change, but if you look to the images you can see the theme is not
>> being applied "everywhere".
>>
>> If this is the expected behavior, or just a theme problem please
>> ignore my message :)
>>
>> If there something else I can do to try yo  find "a possible problem"
>> let me know.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> By any chance, do you have a ~/gtkrc-2.0?

That was it.
Thank you very much.

I logged out, moved the file to another location and everything was ok
after that.

Here's the content of my old .gtkrc-2.0 just for reference of the problem.

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN BY gtk-theme-switch2 DO NOT EDIT
include "/usr/share/themes/Xfce-4.4/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

include "/home/ladrilho/.gtkrc-2.0.mine"

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN BY gtk-theme-switch2 DO NOT EDIT

# include rc style for the xfce4-notes-plugin

include "/home/ladrilho/.config/xfce4/panel/xfce4-notes-plugin.gtkrc"

# end of automatic change