Goodie problems

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sat Jul 25 18:11:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Not sure where I have to complain about this:

I installed several of the 'goodies', and some show strange behaviour.

- The screenshot plugin works fine, showing the tooltip while the cursor
is over it.

- The network activity plugin doesn't show a tooltip at all.

- The CPU activity plugin doesn't show a tooltip, but sometimes (way too
frequently) a tooltip mysteriously appears saying (Usage: xx%), no
apparent relation to the cursor. And it doesn't disappear, so I have to
move the cursor over the area in the taskbar to be able to see the time
again (which is next to it).

Are these problems related to the taskbar, or individual problems with
each plugin?

I'm using XFCE 4.6.1, and fairly recent versions of all plugins.

John