Test Day:2009-09-24 XFCE – FedoraProject

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:49:38 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 21.07.2009, 16:24 -0600 schrieb David Mohr:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Christoph
> Wickert<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > on behalf of the the Fedora Project I'd like to invite all of you to our
> > next test day for Xfce on Friday, July 24th.
>
> Uhm, the link says 'Thu September 24, 2009'. Which one is it?

Oops, you are absolutely correct David. I'm *way* ahead of time, it's
still two months to go. I was confused because we already committed the
changes in the spin toady.

If you can't stand waiting, you will find weekly Xfce images composed
against Fedora's development tree at http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023
For more info see:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-July/msg00251.html

I'll send out a reminder closer to the date.

Regards,
Christoph