4.6: new windows now start on bottom

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:14:46 CEST 2009

On 2009-07-15, Chris G <cl at isbd.net> wrote:

> I have tweakui and "focus follows mouse" but I've never
> managed to disable "raise on click".

Hmm.  I'll have to double-check that next time I boot windows.
I'm pretty sure I got that working "right" -- though after I
got Cygwin's ssh server running, I often just ssh in to my
Windows box anyway.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm thinking about
                                  at               DIGITAL READ-OUT systems