XFCE Always Docking Windows in Upper Left

Glenn unixgeek3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:16:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

 I just installed XFCE4 from an OpenBSD 4.6 snapshot (from the packages
collection). I ran into a problem in that all the terminals/applications
that I open are docked to the upper left corner of the desktop. I have tried
all the standard ways of trying to undock them without any luck.

            If anyone has a suggestion as to how to solve this problem it
would be greatly appreciated! (I really like the XFCE desktop).

Glenn