Classifications and bug moving in bugzilla.xfce.org

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:44:15 CEST 2009

2009/7/14 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/13 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
>> This means a lot of bugs will be moved around these days, so to keep
>> your inbox clean I'll disable bug-mail from time to time. I'll
>> announce it when bug-mail is disabled, so in these moments I'd
>> appreciate it if you don't report or change bugs (for your own goods,
>> because nobody will know about your changes).
>
> Going to move bugs from the Xfce component. The components is also
> closed for bug entry.

Mail is enabled again (since 11:00), old Xfce product (in unclassified
group) is still closed for bug entries and will stay in that state,
because there are new product available in the Xfce classification.
Slowly all the bugs will moved to the new products (already moved a
few hundred). Once the Xfce components are moved (probably done
tonight) I'll continue to split and move the goodies.

@goodie developers: You can help by sending me a private email with
your version numbers, milestones, components (else I'll only make a
General components) and a short description. That will save me some
time and allows you to organize your bugs properly. Of course this can
always be changed, but it's easier to do this right the first time.

Nick