Barebones xfce

Raghavendra Prabhu rrprabhu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:49:40 CEST 2009

That is an interesting line of thought.
If xorg.conf were to directly start an application , would there be any
constraints. I was planning to develop a Java Awt application which would
embed workflows in it and other embedded applications which are available
such as embedded open office.

Would this application require a minimum windows manager and so on?

Prabhu