Where do I set screen resolution in xfce4 4.6

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Jul 3 18:28:44 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 11:04:52AM -0300, John Coppens wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:56:11 +0100
> Chris G <cl at isbd.net> wrote:
>
> > No, since I upgraded from 8.10 to 9.04 there are far fewer things in
> > Settings.
>
> You should probably complain with the distribution guys - I run Slackware
> and XFCE 4.6.1, just installed on a clean disk, and 'Display' is available
> here.
>
> If you feel slightly adventurous, try to install it yourself:
>
> http://www.xfce.org/download/

I actually meant there's less in Settings->Settings Manager.  However
I do seem to have lost Settings->Display.  Is it an xfce4 program that
provides this or is it a Gnome utility?  Whatever it is if someone can
tell me what the name of the utility is I can see if it's installed,
if it's not installed I can install it and if it is installed I can
run it from the command line.

(N.B. I used to run Slackware for many years)

--
Chris Green