[Fwd: Fwd: Xfce4]

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:35:41 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Yves-Alexis Perez<corsac at debian.org> wrote:
> On jeu, 2009-07-02 at 18:31 -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
>> I've never even heard of something called "x-session-manager" - is this
>> a distribution specific program?
>>
> Might be some Debian or derivative, where x-session-manager is an
> alternative, meaning it points where whatever the user wants in the list
> of installed session managers:
>
> corsac at hidalgo: update-alternatives --list x-session-manager
> /usr/bin/openbox-session
> /usr/bin/xfce4-session
>
> Though I don't really understand the rest :)

The questions seems to have been auto-translated with some software
from spanish to english, making it almost impossible to understand :)
It appears to be something about some problems running multiple X
servers, one for each user.
Ironically, I think he would be better understood if he had posted the
question in spanish to the ML.

// Alexander