Send the same command to all SSH session

Adam adam at fastmail.com.au
Mon Jan 26 07:38:29 CET 2009

What command are you running. Is it something like:
ssh user at host "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade"

I don't use debian (or any of its derivatives) but in gentoo I can
upgrade all my hosts in this way:
ssh root at host1 "emerge --sync && emerge -uDN world"
ssh root at host2 "emerge --sync && emerge -uDN world"
You will need to do some sort of key exchange to log into the hosts
without a password.

If this doesn't work maybe the apt-get commands need to be attached to a
terminal.