batstat - battery monitor for xfce using genmon plugin

Adam adam at fastmail.com.au
Thu Jan 22 02:46:46 CET 2009

Thanks for the feedback.
I've repackaged the archive so that the files are all in a subfolder and
I've appended the version number.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ablack/batstat/batstat-0.1.tar.bz2

I left out a make install option because I was not entirely sure where
the files should be placed on the system.

Now about the difficulty level, I will try and get around to making a
scripted version in the next couple of days so that no compilation is
necessary. This should reduce the installation complexity.

Thanks

Adam