ANN: xfburn version 0.4.1 released

squisher at xfce.org squisher at xfce.org
Wed Feb 25 09:03:11 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

it is my pleasure to announce a bugfix release of xfburn. Most notably
are fixes to the drive detection code, and one can create directories
directly inside xfburn data compositions again without a crash. Everyone
is encouraged to upgrade, for more details have a look at the NEWS.

Note: it is not required, but strongly recommended, to use libburn 0.5.6
or newer because of an error which is sometimes triggered with earlier
versions.

This release is dedicated to the Xfce crew! I smell something cooking...

Download this release:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfburn/xfburn-0.4.1.tar.bz2

Changelog:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfburn/ChangeLog