ANN: midori version 0.1.3 released

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Mon Feb 23 18:56:55 CET 2009

Am Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:49:10 -0500
schrieb eriefisher <eriefisher at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:25:25 +0100
> Harold <xfce at sait.nl> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:00:58 +0000 (UTC), christian at twotoasts.de
> > wrote:
> > > Heya,
> > >
> > > lots of niceties again, something there for everyone I'm sure of
> > > it. For one a preference toggles full image zoom, you can
> > > graphically add and remove items from the toolbar, there is a
> > > plugin panel, the sidepanel can be moved to the right side and
> > > international domain names are supported.
> >
> > I was really impressed with Midori so far, so I tried to install the
> > 0.1.3 release, but the waf script fails on my PC:
> >
> > $ ./waf configure
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "./waf", line 127, in <module>
> >  [...]
> >     raise child_exception
> > OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
> >
> > Am I missing some dependencies? (Xubuntu 8.10)
>
> I'm getting the same results here. I had no issue with 0.1.2
> installing.

Hey,

apologies for that. The problem is that the script mistakenly expects
'git' to be installed, I only noticed this after the release. As a
workaround you could install the 'git' version control system.

I am going to do a follow up release with other small improvements
within the next days.

Yours,
    Christian