ANN: midori version 0.1.3 released

Mișu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Mon Feb 23 09:21:18 CET 2009

În data de Du, 22-02-2009 la 23:00 +0000, christian at twotoasts.de a
scris:
> Heya,
>
> lots of niceties again, something there for everyone I'm sure of it. For
> one a preference toggles full image zoom, you can graphically add and
> remove items from the toolbar, there is a plugin panel, the sidepanel
> can be moved to the right side and international domain names are supported.
> Among the highlights are Mouse Gestures, implemented as an extension,
> integration with Maemo if you're on a mobile device, finally support for
> bookmark folders and last but not least Find as you type, much like
> Mozilla browsers do it.

Wow, very nice. I was rooting for the "Find as you type" functionality,
it's basic to my web browsing. Mouse Gestures are also very useful. I'm
updating my SVN copy as I write this... :)

> Thanks a lot to contributors, and testers, a number of significant
> improvements happened within the last day and hours before the release.

Look out for a Romanian translation of Midori in the near future. I've
been waiting for years for a native GTK+ web browser, Firefox 3.0 got
close, but it's not quite there.

--
mișu