XFCE 4.6 Final date

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at suse.cz
Thu Feb 5 15:23:50 CET 2009

Jay Mistry wrote:
> What is the release date for XFCE 4.6 Final and how can one install it
> over the present XFCE 4.4 ?  I use openSUSE 11.1 Linux.

Hi! I'm Xfce maintainer for openSUSE.Right now we have 4.6rc1 in
X11:Xfce:unstable BuildService repository. Once the final is ready I
will move it to official X11:Xfce repo. More info at
http://en.opensuse.org/X11:xfce

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz