Clipboard Manager plugin not working.

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:57:50 CET 2009

Hi Jerry,

Le Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:26:07 -0500,
Jerry <gesbbb at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Up until a few days ago, I had the clipboard manager working fine on
> an:
>
> Xfce 4 version 4.4.3 (Xfce 4.4) on a FreeBSD-6.3 system. Suddenly, it
> just stopped working. It shows up on the panel; however, it does not
> capture any thing. I tried removing the plugin and reinstalling it;
> however, that failed to make any difference.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions where I might find out what the problem
> is?

No upgrades within these days?  From the version 0.9 the plugin listens
to a specific X11 atom which is untested on different platforms but it
should just work in general for X11.  By default the plugin listens to
the default clipboard (Ctrl+C), and optionnaly to the primary clipboard
(selections).  Can you configure the plugin to see if it can capture
the primary clipboard?

Can you try with another clipboard manager?  Parcellite (GTK+) or
xclipboard?

Cheers
Mike