Where does the menu editor find its icons?

kalgecin at gmail.com kalgecin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:28:06 CET 2009

Take a look at /usr/share/applications you will find .desktop files,
if you change those icons, you will change the manu icons. If you mean
the icon themes then those are mostly os specific but take a look in
/usr/share/icons you will find some icon theme folders there.
Bets regards.
Kalgecin
kalgecin.110mb.com