xfce-screenshooter-plugin code change

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Dec 13 12:50:40 CET 2009

When you use the screenshooter plugin, the default file that it will be
saved as s "Screenshot.png". If that is used, it is "Screenshot-1.png"

The code for this is in screenshooter-dialogs.c

I have two questions:
1) What would be the code to turn it into "Screenshot.20091213-1344.png"
2) Would people be interested in this in general, so would it be
interesting to file a bugreport and request it to be implemented.

I know I want it, but that does not mean other people want it as well for
whatever reason.

houghi
--
"Other than the fact Linux has a cool name, could someone explain why I should
use Linux over BSD? No. That's it. The cool name, that is. We worked very hard