Excluding certain programs from transparency

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Dec 4 09:09:49 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 10:58:06PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On jeu., 2009-12-03 at 22:00 +0100, houghi wrote:
> >
> > The fullscreen would be good enough. Where can I set that? And also the
> > rest so I will learn how to do things. I think I clicked almost everywhere
> > and looked in .config and could not find anything.
>
> In the settings manager, window manager tweaks, compositing tab.

I am sorry, but I must not understand what is written there. Which one
would be the one for a program in fullscreen?

I have made a window fullscreen and tried all the sliders I have there.
None had any effect on the transparency of the program in fullscreen. I
keep seeing my background through it.

Please remember that I have two screens. So one has the fullscreen program
and the other has the program I am working on. This means that the
fullscreen program is an inactive window.

houghi
--
Quote correct 	(NL) http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/
Zitiere richtig (DE) http://www.afaik.de/usenet/faq/zitieren