Kiosk Dekstop

Martijn van Maurik combro2k at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:42:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am looking for a way to disable creating or changing the desktop icons on the kiosk mode?
I added [xfdesktop] to the kioskrc but it isn't working on the right way
I am running 4.6.0 on ubuntu ...

The following section I added to kioskrc ( the panel kiosk works so it is the proper file .. )

[xfdesktop]
UserMenu=%wheel
CustomizeBackdrop=%wheel
CustomizeDesktopMenu=%wheel
CustomizeWindowlist=%wheel
CustomizeDesktopIcons=%wheel

Any advice?
Martijn

-----

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,

for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly;

defend the rights of the poor and needy."

Proverbs 31:8-9